Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day One; The Confinement

Day One;

It has been roughly 24 hours since I last contacted her. Nothing seems to happen. Prettt...y strange I wonder. Maybe I've gotten used to it. Maybe some part of me do want to move on. Maybe some part of me don't. I'm not sure myself.

Current mood;
-Despair
-Ignored
-Solitary-seeking
-Down
- :X
- but a bit relieved

The negative emotions that surrounded me might be due to the fact that somewhere deep down inside my heart, it still there. Maybe I really do love her. So, I feel like moving on, letting go of the past. The more I wander in the same ground, the more i'm likely to remain there. So, from today onwards, I'll move. Maybe it's not too late for me to do that. And if the future were to bring me back to the point where I can rejoice myself with her again, I'll be waiting for it.


Some random quotes and lyrics for the day

"You float like a feather, In a beautiful world,
I wish I was special, You're so fuckin' special;"
Thom Yorke; Radiohead; Pablo Honey; Creep; 1994
Radiohead - Creep

"Whimpers someone I should've loved; souls weeping above
I've seen what you're doing to me; destroying puppet strings to our souls
"
Matthew Bellamy; Muse; Origin Of Symmetry; Micro Cuts; 2001
Muse - Micro Cuts

"
Your foundation is canyoning, Fault lines should be worn with pride
I hate to say it but you're so much more"
Brandon Boyd; Incubus; A Crow Left of the Murder; Talk Shows on Mute; 2004
Incubus - Talk Shows on Mute

"Madness, as you know, is like gravity…all it takes is a little push!"
The Joker (Heath Ledger); The Dark Knight; 2008

"When I let her go, it felt like life itself was slipping through me fingers." John Constantine; Hellblazer; The End of Rake at the Gate of Hell; Garth Ennis

No comments:

Post a Comment